Monday, March 9, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

source: en.wikipedia.org

St. Patrick's Day is celebrated on March 17. It celebrates St. Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland.

Saint Patrick's Day is celebrated worldwide by Irish and non-Irish people. Celebrations are about all things Irish and the color green. People celebrate by wearing green, eating Irish food and/or green foods, and attending parades.

The four leaf clover symbolizes St. Patrick's Day. In tradition, four leaf clovers bring good luck to their finders. Why are you lucky?

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am lucky because I have big brothers to pretect me.

Anonymous said...

I'me lucky becase I have lots of books P.S. I like books a lot.

Anonymous said...

I am lucky because I am blesed with a lot of stuff.I have a grat family.I have lots of things.And good friends and teachers.

Anonymous said...

I am lucky because I have a grat famliey because I love my famliy and thay love me too.

Anonymous said...

I'm locy becuaes i'm me. and thats good.

Anonymous said...

I'm lucky because I'm me and I have a family that loves me.

Anonymous said...

I am lucky because my mom lets me have lots of playdates and I am going to have one today, too. I am also lucky because I havent got sick in a long time.

Anonymous said...

I am lucky becase I have a smart sister

Anonymous said...

I am lukey because I am at letick and I am smart.

Anonymous said...

I'm lucky because I have a school to larn at.

Anonymous said...

I am lucky because I have a family that prtect me.

Anonymous said...

Sara,How do your brothers pretect you?

Anonymous said...

Will, what books do you like?

Anonymous said...

I am lucky because I have pets

Anonymous said...

Grant what did you lern this year?

Anonymous said...

I am lucky because I have a famle that loves me.

Anonymous said...

I am lucky because I have a loving family.